The Institute for City Logistics has decided to issue e-Bulletin for informing you of recent advances relating to city logistics and urban freight transport.
Please find e-Bulletin No.2. It contains some articles describing projects, events, conferences, reports from The Netherlands,UK, US and Japan. We plan to quarterly issue the e-Bulletin.
If you have any news or ideas, please send your short article to the secretariat of the Institute for City Logistics.
e-Bulletin on City Logistics No.2 (21st June 2004)
- The future of the national consultation platform PSD (J.Visser, The Netherlands)
- FIRST: Evaluation Final Report (K.Kawamura, USA)
- 10th WCTR in Istanbul (M.Browne & J. Allen (UK)
- The Effects of Urban Area’s Policies on Distribution Activities and the Environment (H. Quak, The Netherlands)
- The Fourth International Conference on City Logistics in 2005 (E. Taniguchi, Japan)
e-Bulletin on City Logistics No.1 (10th December 2003)
- Interesting projects etc. (K.Kawamura, USA)
- EASTS CONFERENCE (R.G.Thompson, Australia)
- Australian Logistics Council etc. (R.G.Thompson, Australia)
- Green Management Certificate etc. (E. Taniguchi, Japan)